Sport Injury Resource (page 2)
National Council of Athletic Training (NCAT), a sport council of the National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE), is proud to provide a general resource on a variety of common injuries that may occur while participating in sports or physical activities. This information has been compiled by Certified Athletic Trainers (ATCs) who are trained and certified in the field of injury care, prevention and management. The general sport injury information provided is directed towards parents and coaches involved with youth sports and physical activity programs, some of which may not have access to qualified medical personnel. The Sport Injury Resource is a source of information, and by no means is a substitute for proper medical care. It is always prudent to consult an appropriate health care provider when in doubt of any injury. We hope you find this resource a useful supplement to basic care and prevention of sport injuries. Carry on - Play On.
Click on the following links for sport injury information:
Reprinted with the permission of the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
Add your own comment
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner