Tiempo de Verbos Ejercicios: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés
Mira a la lección para Tiempo de Verbos: Aprenda Rápido Escritura en Inglés.
En cada una de las oraciones siguientes, encierre en un círculo la forma correcta del verbo. Las respuestas se encuentran al final de la lección.
- The team has certainly (do, did, done) a good job on this presentation.
- The sales clerk just (throw, threw, thrown) away the opportunity to make a huge commission.
- The senator (speak, spoke, spoken) at the press conference last Monday.
- The phone has (ring, rang, rung) only once today.
- You must (choose, chose, chosen) one candidate and only one.
- Harriet (see, saw, seen) the prototype for the new product at the convention.
- The company has not yet (begin, began, begun) to manufacture its most current model.
- I still cannot believe they (break, broke, broken) my printer.
- Heather lost a filling when she (bite, bit, bitten) into the piece of hard candy.
- I'm calling to report a (steal, stole, stolen) bicycle.
En cada una de las siguientes oraciones, encierre en un círculo la forma correcta del verbo.
- Even though she (ring, rang, had rung) the bell, no one seemed to notice.
- By the time I get to Phoenix, he will (read, have read) my good-bye letter.
- The scientist explained why Saturn (is, was) surrounded by rings.
- I would ask for a transfer if I (was, were) you.
- At the Olympic ceremony, they finally called out, "Let the games (begin, began, begun)!"
- The doctor took my pulse and (measures, measured) my blood pressure.
- The president wishes he would (of, have) taken a stock option rather than a salary increase.
- Boswick wishes he would have ordered a bigger sweatshirt because his (is, was) too small.
- I called, and the representative clarified why the construction (is, was) taking so long.
- We could cut transportation costs if the plant (was, were) closer to the retail outlets.
- had rung
- have read
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing