What You Need:
- Old greeting cards
- Template pattern
- Hole punch
What You Do:
- Help your child print out the template, and tape it onto an old greeting card.
- Now he can cut along the dashed lines, and then crease it along the solid lines.
- If the template is still taped to the card, remove it, and squeeze some glue onto the tab.
- Fold in the sides of the cone and hold it closed until the glue on the tab dries. The easiest way to do this is to press the cone against a table top.
- Have your child punch a hole into the top of the cone and thread a piece of yarn through.
- Tie off the yarn to create a loop to hang the cone.
- Fill the cones with candy or popcorn, and hang them from a tree or hook until they’re ready to give away.
Add a fancy touch by using glitter, rick rack or pompoms!