What You Need:
What You Do:
- Have the players pair off.
- Encourage every pair but one link arms.
- Of the two without arms linked, one is “It” and the other is the person “It” is going to chase.
- Yell out "Go" and watch as the pairs start to run!
- The child whom “It” is chasing tries to hook onto one of the linked pairs.
- If he manages to link his elbow with someone else’s he and the child he’s linked with become a new pair; and the child on the opposite side of them is set free to become the child being chased.
- If the player who's “It” tags the child being chased before she can link with someone, she and “It” reverse roles.
- Keep the game going until the kids are all worn out.
If you play this one with the children, you’ll burn calories and get your quota of physical activity, too!