What You Need:
What You Do:
- Stack the paper rectangles together.
- Draw a rocket in the lower left corner of page 1 (see template).
- Draw the rocket in the upper right corner of page 4 (see template). On pages 2 and 3, you will draw the rocket moving between the point on page 1 and the point on page 4.
- What would your firework look like when it starts to explode? Perhaps it looks like a tight burst of color that hasn’t yet spread. Draw this on page 5 (see template).
- What would your fire work look like half way through the explosion? Draw this on page 8 (see template).
- Now draw the fully exploded firework on page 10 (see template).
- Fill in the gaps between pages 5 and 8 and pages 8 and 10.
- When you are done drawing, make sure the pages are in order and then staple on the left hand side. Rapidly fan through the drawings to launch your firework display.
Did You Know? Daumenkino, the German word for flip book, means "thumb cinema".