What You Need:
- Large piece of white paper
- Brown construction paper
- Construction paper of different colors
- Glue stick
What You Do:
- Cut 9 small ice cream cones out of the brown paper. They should be small enough to all fit on the white paper.
- Cut out 45 circles that are small enough to fit on the cones.
- Number the cones 1 through 9 with the marker.
- Glue the cones in numerical order on the white paper.
- Help your child glue the correct number of "scoops" of ice cream on top of the cones.
When your child is done, she will have counted to 9 and created a group of colorful ice cream cones that visual represents each number. You can celebrate afterwards with real ice cream or frozen yogurt.