What You Need:
- 2 jumbo marshmallows
- Black decorating frosting
What You Do:
- Take over duties and slice two quarter inch thick slices from the first marshmallow.
- Still handling duties, cut a wedge out of one of the quarter inch thick slices to make the bunny’s ears.
- Next, still handling duties, take the other marshmallow and cut a wedge about a quarter of an inch thick lengthwise down the whole marshmallow. This will represent the bunny’s body and legs.
- Then, using a toothpick, let your child connect the uncut quarter inch thick wedge of marshmallow to the front of the body marshmallow, above the leg area. Make sure there is about half of an inch sticking up. This will be the bunny’s face.
- Then, break a toothpick in half and let him use one half to connect the bunny’s ears to the back of the bunny’s face.
- Using the wedge that you cut out to make the ears, have him use the other half of the toothpick to attach it to the end of the bunny's body to make a fluffy tail.
- Finally, using the black decorating frosting, let your child decorate the bunny’s face as he sees fit. Encourage him to get creative!
Alternatively, he can just make a bunny’s face instead of a whole bunny by attaching the two marshmallow wedge ears to a whole marshmallow. He could also make a whole herd of rabbits to place around the house as Easter decorations.