What You Need:
- Polyfill stuffing
- Black marker
- Tacky glue
- Googly eyes (optional)
- Jingle bell (optional)
What You Do:
- Have your child cut off the leg of one pantyhose.
- Stuff the pantyhose leg with polyfill fiber until it becomes the perfect size for his puppy, and then tie off the hose.
- Trim off the puppy's tail until it's the length your child wants.
- Cut out a round nose and oval ears from felt and glue these on the puppy's face. You can also cut out eyes, or use googly eyes and glue them on. Draw on a mouth underneath the nose with a black marker.
- Now your child can decorate the puppy'd body with spots, or fashion a pretty ribbon around the dog's neck for collar, complete with a bell.
This puppy makes a great prop for pretend play!