What You Need:
- 2 3 1/2' square pieces of fleece or flannel fabric in a pattern of your child's choosing
- Sewing machine (optional)
- Polyester fiberfill stuffing
What You Do:
- Have your child put the two pieces of fabric together, patterned sides touching.
- Help your child hand or machine stitch the edges of the fabric together, stopping about two-thirds through the final edge.
- Have your child turn the pillow right side out and fill with polyester stuffing through the open side. Make sure to push the stuffing up into the corners so the pillow is evenly stuffed. Add less stuffing for a loose and pliable pillow and more for a firmer pillow.
- Once your pillow is stuffed, have your child carefully hand stitch the open side closed.
Lean back, relax, and enjoy your handmade pillow!