A Rainy Day Experiment
- Students will be able to understand why rain falls from clouds.
- Students will be able to follow multi-step directions.
- Students will be able to make predictions.
- Tell students that today they will be learning about the weather.
- Invite students to step outside and observe the weather. Great guiding questions include: Is it sunny or cloudy today? What do the clouds look like?
- Have students make predictions about whether or not it will rain today. Ask them to identify what the sky looks like on a rainy day.
- Then, tell students that they will have the chance to observe a rainy day in class today.