Going on a Bear Hunt with Landforms
Students will be able to identify and describe four different types of landforms.
- Gather your students into a learning circle.
- Tell your students that you will be leading them through a singing story called Going on a Bear Hunt.
- Ask your students if they can guess what a landform is.
- Break the word down into "land" and "form" to help them define it themselves.
- Tell your students that a landform is feature on the earth's surface, such as a mountain or a valley.