More Than One: Irregular Plural Nouns
Students will be able to identify and write irregular plural nouns.
- On the board, draw a picture of a foot on one side and two feet on the other side.
- Ask students to tell how the pictures are alike and different.
- Label the pictures with the words foot and feet.
- Discuss the spelling of each noun. Potential questions include: What do you notice about the spelling? How are the spellings different?
- Tell your students that today they will learn about irregular plural nouns.