The Adventures of Leaf Man!
Students will be able to identify the colors of fall leaves.
- Show students the cover of Leaf Man.
- Ask the class what they think the picture on the cover is. Ask them to identify what Leaf Man is made of.
- Have students think of where Leaf Man has been. Does he go to school? Where does he live?
- Make note of the different colors, shapes, and sizes of each leaf that makes up Leaf Man with the help of your class.
- Tell students that today they will learn about Leaf Man, create their own Leaf Person, and then write about it!