The Branches of Government
- Students will be able to identify the three branches of government.
- Students will be able to identify the people that are involved in each branch.
- Students will be able to describe the functions of each branch.
- Tell your students that they will be learning about the three branches of government in the United States.
- Put up a poster board, and divide it into two columns. Label the first column know and the second column learned.
- Ask your students to tell you what they know about the three branches of government.
- Write down the information that your students tell you on the poster.