Math Worksheet Generator
Enter Addition Content
To make an arithmetic worksheet, select values for the options shown and click the CREATE button. You can just try it with the default values, or play with the values and re-create the worksheet.
If you don't like the problems generated, hit the SCRAMBLE button and you'll get a new set of problems with the same inputs.
The options are as follows:
- Title - a short title to place at the top of the worksheet.
- Number of digits - how many digits to use in the numbers in the addition problems (See "advanced options" below)
- Orientation - whether each problem should be laid out horizontally or vertically.
- Regrouping - whether or not to allow regrouping (i.e. "carries") in the generated problems (See "advanced options" below)
- Number of problems - the number of problems to put onto each page.
- Display problem numbers - whether or not to show problem numbers (1, 2, etc.) on the worksheet
Some options have advanced features, as described here:
- Number of digits - allows you to explicitly set the range of values to be used for the first number and the second number in the addition problems.
- Regrouping - allows you to explicitly state if regrouping occurs in the generated problems digit-by-digit