Make a Chinese Zodiac Mask: Year of the Rat
Please add a student before creating an assignment
Go to Dashboard to add a studentDashboard
This new site feature allows users to choose from our hundreds of engaging learning games and exercises to create assignments for students. See below for details and simple instructions on how to use this exciting new feature.
How to Assign Games or Exercises
- You've selected a game or exercise to assign.
- From here, you have two options: Add the game or exercise to a new assignment, or add to an existing assignment.
- If you're creating a new assignment, give it a name. Adding a description or due date is optional. Click "Next".
- Select the child(ren) you want to send this assignment to, then click "Done". You will see a confirmation message once it has been successfully assigned.
How Children Can Access Their Assignments
- Your students can log in through your Pro membership log-in, or at learn.education.com by entering the Classroom Mode code.
- Once your child selects their profile, they will land on our main menu where they will see available assignments and due dates (if applicable).
- To complete the assignments, students click on the games or exercises listed on the assignment page, play, learn, and have fun!
- The main menu also allows students to see their progress in each individual game and exercise in the assignment.
Track Assignment ProgressAs your child completes each assignment, you'll be able to track their performance in the Assignments tab of our Progress Tracker. You'll also be able to make edits to assignments from here, like removing games or exercises, or changing the due date.
Celebrate Chinese culture with your kids with a lesson on the Chinese Zodiac in the form of fun paper animal masks. If your child was born in 1996 or 2008, he's a Rat! Learn all about the traits of the Rat together and he cuts out his mask and
The 12 signs of the Chinese Zodiac represent 12 different personalities. Those born in the Year of the Rat are quick-witted, charming, and intelligent, but often crafty. Though often perfectionists, Rats accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently. To learn more about the Zodiac and to find your year, check out the rest of our Chinese Zodiac Masks.