Finish the Drawing: What Kind of Pet Does He Have?
Please add a student before creating an assignment
Go to Dashboard to add a studentDashboard
This new site feature allows users to choose from our hundreds of engaging learning games and exercises to create assignments for students. See below for details and simple instructions on how to use this exciting new feature.
How to Assign Games or Exercises
- You've selected a game or exercise to assign.
- From here, you have two options: Add the game or exercise to a new assignment, or add to an existing assignment.
- If you're creating a new assignment, give it a name. Adding a description or due date is optional. Click "Next".
- Select the child(ren) you want to send this assignment to, then click "Done". You will see a confirmation message once it has been successfully assigned.
How Children Can Access Their Assignments
- Your students can log in through your Pro membership log-in, or at learn.education.com by entering the Classroom Mode code.
- Once your child selects their profile, they will land on our main menu where they will see available assignments and due dates (if applicable).
- To complete the assignments, students click on the games or exercises listed on the assignment page, play, learn, and have fun!
- The main menu also allows students to see their progress in each individual game and exercise in the assignment.
Track Assignment ProgressAs your child completes each assignment, you'll be able to track their performance in the Assignments tab of our Progress Tracker. You'll also be able to make edits to assignments from here, like removing games or exercises, or changing the due date.
This Finish the Drawing pet worksheet lets your child give a cool guy his own pet! Standing along on the page is a man that embodies the cool factor: he has some great skinny jeans, big sunglasses, a popped collar, and a self-assured look on his face. But he's missing one thing. At the end of his leash, there's no pet! Have your child draw the coolest guy in the worksheet a best friend, be it a dog, a parakeet, a rhino, or anything your child can imagine. Use this Finish the Drawing pet worksheet as a great leisure activity, or as a fun creative writing prompt.
Find the rest of the Finish the Drawing series here.