Finish the Drawing: Who is On Stage?
Please add a student before creating an assignment
Go to Dashboard to add a studentDashboard
This new site feature allows users to choose from our hundreds of engaging learning games and exercises to create assignments for students. See below for details and simple instructions on how to use this exciting new feature.
How to Assign Games or Exercises
- You've selected a game or exercise to assign.
- From here, you have two options: Add the game or exercise to a new assignment, or add to an existing assignment.
- If you're creating a new assignment, give it a name. Adding a description or due date is optional. Click "Next".
- Select the child(ren) you want to send this assignment to, then click "Done". You will see a confirmation message once it has been successfully assigned.
How Children Can Access Their Assignments
- Your students can log in through your Pro membership log-in, or at learn.education.com by entering the Classroom Mode code.
- Once your child selects their profile, they will land on our main menu where they will see available assignments and due dates (if applicable).
- To complete the assignments, students click on the games or exercises listed on the assignment page, play, learn, and have fun!
- The main menu also allows students to see their progress in each individual game and exercise in the assignment.
Track Assignment ProgressAs your child completes each assignment, you'll be able to track their performance in the Assignments tab of our Progress Tracker. You'll also be able to make edits to assignments from here, like removing games or exercises, or changing the due date.
This Finish the Drawing stage worksheet challenges your little rockstar to complete the scene! The 'stage is set' for a beautiful picture in this coloring page. Depicted in this Finish the Drawing stage worksheet is an empty stage, with nothing but a microphone, speakers, and a hoard of cheering fans. Your child is tasked with filling in the missing performer. Let his imagination take him to an ideal concert venue, with a rockstar, a ventriloquist, a barking dog, or even a mime! This Finish the Drawing stage worksheet helps your child develop creative thinking abilities, work on reasoning processes, and develop fine motor skills.
Find the rest of the Finish the Drawing series here.