Cheerleading KenKen® Puzzle
Please add a student before creating an assignment
Go to Dashboard to add a studentDashboard
This new site feature allows users to choose from our hundreds of engaging learning games and exercises to create assignments for students. See below for details and simple instructions on how to use this exciting new feature.
How to Assign Games or Exercises
- You've selected a game or exercise to assign.
- From here, you have two options: Add the game or exercise to a new assignment, or add to an existing assignment.
- If you're creating a new assignment, give it a name. Adding a description or due date is optional. Click "Next".
- Select the child(ren) you want to send this assignment to, then click "Done". You will see a confirmation message once it has been successfully assigned.
How Children Can Access Their Assignments
- Your students can log in through your Pro membership log-in, or at learn.education.com by entering the Classroom Mode code.
- Once your child selects their profile, they will land on our main menu where they will see available assignments and due dates (if applicable).
- To complete the assignments, students click on the games or exercises listed on the assignment page, play, learn, and have fun!
- The main menu also allows students to see their progress in each individual game and exercise in the assignment.
Track Assignment ProgressAs your child completes each assignment, you'll be able to track their performance in the Assignments tab of our Progress Tracker. You'll also be able to make edits to assignments from here, like removing games or exercises, or changing the due date.
Get ready to puzzle! This medium-difficulty KenKen® puzzle uses addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and, of course, a lot of logic! It can be a challenge at first to decide which number goes in each box. Take careful notes and look around for clues as you solve! Here's how to play:
Using the digits 1–6 in this 6x6 puzzle, fill the small squares with digits so as not to repeat a digit in any row or column, and so that the digits within each heavily outlined area will equal that area’s corner number when combined using the indicated operation. For more information visit www.kenken.com.
“KenKen® is a registered trademark of Nextoy, LLC, ©2017, KenKen Puzzle LLC”. All rights reserved.