Make Brag Sashes to Celebrate an Amazing School Year!
Looking for a special way to celebrate a special school year? The Girl Scouts have the right idea: Nothing says “I rock” more than a brag sash. With the school year coming to an end, this activity is the perfect way to celebrate your child's phenomenal achievements and take a look back on all of the progress she has made throughout the year. These sashes are easy to make and your child personalize hers however she likes.
What You Need:
- Sturdy fabric, about 1 yard (old jeans or cords are great for this)
- Needle and thread, or fabric glue
- Sturdy card stock or cardboard
- An extra-large hole punch or scissors able to cut out a circular shape
- Markers (and/or any other supplies used for decoration)
- Fabric glue