Make Paper Bowl Hats
There are some craft projects so complicated that you wonder how even adults can complete them. This isn’t one of those crafts. Instead, it’s a preschool classic that's great for passing the time on a rainy afternoon, and it won't stress out parents looking for an easy activity to pass the time.
What You Need:
- A paper bowl
- A hole punch
- 2 ribbons
- Dried pasta, feathers, and buttons
- A stapler
What You Do:
- Turn the bowl upside down and paint the exterior. Let dry.
- Help your child glue pasta, buttons, feathers, etc. on the top and sides of the bowl.
- Punch a hole on each side of the bowl, directly opposite each other.
- Tie a ribbon to each hole.
- Staple strips of streamers to the back of the hat.
- Tie the ribbons under your child’s chin to hold the hat in place on his head. Instant fun!
Washington Virtual Academies
Tuition-free online school for Washington students.