Build an Edible Ancient Temple!
The ancient Greeks were the most talented architects in the ancient world; many of their temples throughout the Mediterranean remain tourist attractions today. You can make your own temple with supplies that you most likely have waiting in your pantry (or that you can easily find at the grocery store). It may not be quite as impressive as the real thing, but it'll be twice as delicious!
What You Need:
- Your favorite cake mix and all ingredients called for in the recipe
- 2 containers of white icing
- Wafer and pirouette cookies
- Cake plate or tray
- Rectangular baking pan
- Picture of a Greek temple like the Parthenon or the temple at Delphi
- Slice and bake cookie dough or graham crackers (optional)