Help your child bring a bit of Halloween magic to school with a spooky ghost pen! These cute and creepy pals will make perfect toppers for all her pens, pencils and markers.
What You Need:
- White fabric square
- Cotton balls
- Thin black ribbon
- Wiggle eyes
What You Do:
- Have your child hold her pen upright so that the eraser is at the top.
- Help her squish four cotton balls around the eraser.
- Carefully wrap the white fabric square over the cotton while she holds it in place.
- Tie a black ribbon around the base of the cotton ball ghost head.
- Let your child mash the cotton around until it forms the perfect head shape.
- Have her use glue to attach two wiggle eyes to the ghost.
Don't let your child have all the fun -- help her make ghost pens for all her friends. You can personalize each ghostly guy with fabric hats, bow ties and crazy facial expressions!