What You Need:
- Glass bottle, washed and labels removed
- Adhesive-backed felt sheets
- Long stemmed flower
- Marbles, small stones, or beads (optional)
What You Do:
- Let your child cut out several shapes in different sizes from the felt sheets. Feel free to play around with the design, but for a simple, easy design, focus on making a lot of just one simple shape, such as a circle or triangle.
- Have her peel off the paper backs from her foam shapes and stick them firmly on the vase in any pattern she likes.
- Now fill the glass half way with marbles, small stones, or beads, if using.
- Place the flower in the vase.
You're finished! Let her use her vase to decorate a bare shelf or corner of her room.