What You Need:
- Soaked tea bags in various flavors
- White watercolor paper
What You Do:
- Carefully cut open the soaked tea bags to reveal the contents.
- Carefully sprinkle the damp tea onto the watercolor paper to form an abstract design or pattern. Think about using different types of tea in different areas to bring different shades of color to your design.
- Place your picture in the sun to dry.
- After it is completely dry, wipe away the tea leaves to reveal the picture beneath!
If your design comes out too light the first time, try using a darker tea and keeping the tea wet after you cut open the bag.
There are lots of crafts you can do with tea. Try soaking white paper in black tea to give it a weathered, old-fashioned look or dyeing eggs with brightly colored herbal teas.