What You Need:
- Cotton balls
- Paper cups
- Construction paper in red, white and blue
What You Do:
- Have your child cut the construction paper in half, and roll it around a cup. Have a piece of tape ready for her to tape down the sides. Repeat this with the two other cups, in different colors.
- Use a marker to write “10”, “5” and “1” on each of the cups. These represent the number of points she will earn when a ball lands in the cup.
- Line the cups up behind one another, in order of lowest to highest amount of points.
- To play the game, take turns tossing the cotton balls into the cups. Add the points together after each person’s turn. The player with the most points at the end wins!
On a breezy day, swap your cotton balls for pennies so they don’t fly away!