What You Need:
- Empty round container
- Dried pasta
- White paint
- Googly eyes
- Red pom-poms
- Craft foam
What You Do:
- Have your child flip the container over, so the bottom is facing him. He can now glue the pasta, also open-side down, to the container until the entire surface is covered. It's easiest to start in the center and work towards the edges.
- Let the pasta dry, and then paint them white.
- Draw a large triange on red craft foam for the hat, and cut it out.
- Draw and cut out a large red mouth and small bowtie and cut them out as well.
- Now glue these shapes to the head, along with googly eyes. Which way should the mouth face? How far apart should the eyes be? This is a great way to explore emotions!
- Your child can now glue pom-poms to the face for a nose and ears.
Your pasta clown is now ready to entertain!