What You Need:
- Smooth peanut butter
- 2 sugar wafer cookies
- Strawberry jam
- Green taffy
- Cornflakes or Cheerios
- Plastic lunch bag
What You Do:
- Crush the Cornflakes or Cheerios in a plastic lunch bag, using the blunt end of a knife or a mug to smash cereal into tiny crumbs.
- Coat the wafer cookies with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle the crumbled cereal on top of the wafers, coating them with “breading”.
- Set the “fish sticks” on a clean dinner plate.
- Unwrap the taffy and cut them into small pieces. Roll them into small pea-sized balls using your fingers. Pile them on the plate beside the fish sticks.
- Scoop a generous teaspoon of strawberry jam onto the plate for the “ketchup”.
Now sit back and watch your friends dig in!