What You Need:
- Deck of playing cards
- Scratch paper
- 2 Players
What You Do:
- Shuffle the deck of cards and distribute them evenly among the 2 players.
- Announce that face cards count as 10, and aces are 1.
- Before flipping a card, the players should decide if the operation they'll perform will be addition or subtraction. Then, they flick a card out in front of them. If it lands face down, he should continue to flick cards until one lands face up. Then the next player flicks cards until a second card is face up.
- Once two cards land face up, the first player to solve the equation and give the correct answer aloud wins the cards on the ground.
- The player who ends up accumulating all of the cards is the winner!
Variation: For a more advanced version of this game, try multiplying the cards.