What You Need:
- Thick cardboard
- Duct tape
- Recent photo of your child (4" x 6")
- Wrapping paper (optional)
What You Do:
- Help your child measure out and draw a rectangle slightly smaller than 4" x 6" on the cardboard. Around this rectangle, draw a 2-3" in border.
- Have her cut out the larger rectangle. This is your frame. Create a window for the photo by cutting out the smaller rectangle from within the larger rectangle. Be sure to keep the frame intact.
- Help her cover the frame using long strips of duct tape, letting the edges overlap so no cardboard shows through. Trim any excess tape.
- Place the photo of your child in the frame.
- Keep the photo in place by taping a 1" x 6" strip of cardboard along the back of the frame. This strip can also be used to hang the frame.
- Encourage your child to embellish the frame by cutting out duct tape letters or use the markers to write Dad's name or a short message on the front and decorate the rest of the frame.
Wrap up your present and give it to Dad on Father's Day!