What You Need:
- Mixing bowl
- Rubbing alcohol
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Spray bottle
- Measuring cup that won't be used for cooking
What You Do:
- Making your own products offers a great sense of accomplishment. Explain to your child the importance of choosing products that are safe for the environment and your family.
- Place a large mixing bowl in the kitchen sink.
- Have your child measure and add 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Then he can add 1/2 cup of water.
- Next, add 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol. Immediately rinse out the measuring cup and remember to clean it very well or repurpose it strictly for craft use; rubbing alcohol is not digestible!
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix all of the ingredients for 2 minutes
- Pour the mixture into the spray bottle.
Use your solution the same way as your regular glass cleaner. You’ll be surprised how well it works!