What You Need:
- Baking soda
- Cotton Ball, or cotton swabs
- White paper
- Watercolor set
- Measuring spoons
What You Do:
- Help your child measure out 4 tablespoons of baking soda and 4 tablespoons of water into a bowl and mix thoroughly to create your secret mixture!
- Set down a sheet of paper and allow your child to dip a cotton swab, or cotton ball into the mixture.
- Encourage him to paint his invisible picture or message onto the white paper. Allow the magical paint to dry completely.
- Have him use the watercolors to paint over the entire paper to reveal his secret painting!
Helpful Hint: Invisible messages make a great gift, if you give the recipient directions on how to reveal the secret message.