What You Need:
- Large poster board
- Glue stick
- Brown markers or construction paper
- Styrofoam ball or large cotton ball
- Red paint
- Paint brush
- Double sided tape
- Bandanna or scarf
What You Do:
- Have your child cut out shapes from brown construction paper to make a large reindeer, or draw it directly on the board. Make sure the red nose is left off!
- Paint a Styrofoam ball or cotton ball red. After the paint dries, place double sided sticky tape on the back, for Rudolph’s nose.
- Play the game similarly to “Pin the Tail on the Donkey.” One child should be blindfolded, spun around and guided in the direction of the poster. He should try to place the nose as close to the correct spot on Rudolph’s face as possible.
- Use a post-it with that child’s name written on it to mark where he placed his nose on the poster.
- After everyone takes a turn, the child who comes closest to getting the nose on Rudolph in the correct place wins!
Now Rudolph’s ready to face the foggy night!