What You Need:
- Green foam or construction paper
- Glue stick (optional, low heat glue gun)
- Sequins (optional, poms or glitter)
What You Do:
- Have your child draw a shamrock on green foam. It should be about the size of the palm of her hand.
- She can cut out the shape and trace it at least 9 more times to create enough shamrocks for her wreath.
- Have her cut out all nine shapes and arrange them in the shape of a wreath with the shamrocks overlapping each other. Glue them in place.
- To finish her wreath, she can add on sequins, poms or glitter.
Helpful Tip: If she plans on hanging her wreath on a door or a knob, attach a piece of string to the back of the wreath to create a loop for hanging.