What You Need:
- Recycled bottle
- Wrapping paper scraps
- White glue or Mod Podge
- Small foam brush
- Glitter glue (optional)
What You Do:
- Have your child cut or tear pieces of old wrapping paper into 2-3" pieces.
- Now she can use a foam brush to coat the top half of the bottle with a thin coat of white glue or the decoupage medium.
- Press the pieces of paper on the glue, and brush over them with more glue or decoupage medium. Make sure the pieces overlap so there are no gaps on the bottle.
- Once she has covered the bottle, she can rub it to flatten any air bubbles or folds in the paper.
- Now she can brush a final coat of glitter glue, white glue or decoupage medium over the entire bottle.
- Allow the bottle to dry overnight.
Now you'll never have to throw away the beautiful wrapping paper that's left over.