Homemade Slip and Slide
Looking for hot weather fun? Cool the kids down with a homemade slip and slide! You can create your own water park atmosphere for just a few bucks!
What You Need:
- A large piece of slick plastic or a few large plastic garbage bags, cut open
- Liquid dishwashing detergent
- A hose or sprinkler
What You Do:
- Clear a patch of grass, removing all stones, debris, or anything else sharp.
- Lay down the plastic and squirt some dishwashing liquid over it.
- Turn the hose or sprinkler on and let your kids have at it!
Simple? Yes. Cheap? Yes. Plenty of fun on a hot day? Guaranteed!