What You Need:
- Plastic wrap
- Yarn or curling ribbon, cut into eleven 12-inch pieces
- 10 chocolate candy kisses
What You Do:
- Cut a two-foot length of plastic wrap and lay it flat on your work surface.
- Have your child arrange the candy kisses on the plastic wrap in a single column down the length of the sheet. Start in the upper left corner, about 2 inches from the top and 2 inches from the side. Leave approximately 1½ inches of space between each candy.
- Help your child fold the edge of the plastic wrap over the column of candies and continue rolling so the candies are securely covered with 2-3 layers of plastic wrap.
- Carefully cut away any excess plastic wrap from the side of the roll, taking care not to disturb the positions of the candy.
- Using a length of yarn or ribbon, show your child how to gently tie a knot or bow around the roll between the kisses to separate the kisses and form a chain. Once she understands the process, have your child complete the chain, making sure to place a bow between each kiss and at the beginning and end of the chain.
- Trim away any excess plastic wrap from the ends of the chain.
Give away your chocolate kiss chain to someone special as a tasty Valentine's Day treat!