What You Need:
- Old magazines
- Glue stick
What You Do:
- Have your child page through magazines and cut out pictures of people. Encourage her to choose pictures of strangers instead of celebrities who she already knows.
- Paste each cut-out on a piece of paper with a glue stick.
- Have her give the cut-out person a name and write it down on the paper.
- Encourage her to come up with some more make-believe information about this person. What's his job? Where does he live? What does he like to do? Does he have a pet? Encourage her to be creative, the sillier the better! Have her write the info on the paper.
- When the paper’s full, go on to the next cut-out person. How many silly biographies can she come up with?
For added fun, have her come up with a story featuring her new characters!