Make a Beanbag Toss Game!
Who needs a boardwalk when you can make your own carnival games at home? This simple project yields a fun carnival game for preschoolers. Plus, aiming beanbags at holes and tossing them in, gives preschoolers practice with gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
What You Need:
- Large cardboard box, or three large pieces of cardboard
- A big heavy rock, or a bag of smaller stones
- Packing tape
- Poster paint in several colors
- Sharp scissors or box cutter
- 5 zip-lock bags
- 10 pieces of scrap material 4" x 6" in size
- Dried beans
- Needle and thread