Bake Chocolate Snow Balls!
These sweet treats are as much fun to make as they are to eat! Young bakers will practice measuring with whole numbers and fractions, and following step by step instructions. And who knows—this recipe may inspire your youngster to become a baker or pastry chef in the future!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar plus 1 cup, separated
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Wooden spoon
- Baking sheet
- Flour sifter or fine sieve