What you need:
- White plate
- Porcelain paint markers
What You Do:
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half, then write a note for family and friends, letting them know that they can sign a short message on the plate using one of the porcelain plate markers.
- Set up the plate on a table at the graduation party with the cardstock note and markers next to it. When you're choosing which markers to use, consider using your school's colors. It's a great addition to the look of the plate.
- Allow family and friends to sign the plate with alternating colors of marker so it's easier to read.
- After all the signatures are complete around the edge, write a graduation message in the center of the plate.
- Bake the plate in the oven according to the instructions on the package of markers.
- Using potholders, remove the plate from the oven. Careful, it's hot!
The graduation keepsake plate is a wonderful way for your loved ones to come together at your party and provide you with a beautiful and useful memento.