What You Need:
- Puzzle with several hundred pieces
- Push pins
- Tape measure
What You Do:
- Work with your child to measure the length of the area the puzzle hanging will cover. Cut several lengths of thread that are a few feet longer than the vertical measurement of this area.
- On each thread you cut, have her tie on puzzle pieces, spacing them close together. The closer you space the puzzle pieces, the thicker in appearance your curtain will be.
- After your child finishes filling each string with puzzle pieces, trim any excess string at the bottom.
- Using push pins, hang the puzzle piece strings side by side from the top of the door or window to create a curtain.
You can also hang the curtains from a rod instead of using push pins. Simply tie the strings to the rod and hang in place.